Our philosophy is simple — hire a team of diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers you to do your best work.
Open application for quantity surveyor position from entry to senior level
Our projects require innovative, fast moving solutions and as we continue to demonstrate our capabilities, we are continuing to develop both our roles with existing clients and to be appointed on a range of new and exciting projects.
We are therefore looking to recruit a commercially minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to expand their knowledge and career.
Working directly with a Director this position offers the opportunity to learn and develop whilst at the same time taking responsibility for projects as soon as the appropriate skills can be demonstrated.
We are looking to continue to grow the business and can offer many opportunities for development and responsibility for the right candidate.
Ideally, we would like a candidate with a degree in Quantity Surveying, and some work experience with a professional practice.
For candidates wishing to progress towards professional qualifications we have an inhouse professional development programme and over the last 2 years have had two team members pass their APC at the first attempt.
Situated in Old Hatfield, minutes walk from Hatfield railway station, we are easily accessible by either rail or road links.
Salary is negotiable dependant on experience and each application will be considered on its own merits.
Apply for this position
Open application for project administrator position
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to join our team. The candidate will have strong number skills and proven experience of using Excel at an intermediate level. Experience of invoicing is preferable but not essential.
· Responsible for all company invoicing, including chasing payments and weekly reporting.
· Running monthly valuation process accross a number of clients; collation of applications, checking and issuing approved certificates.
· Final accounts; run and update trackers, issue and chase required documents.
Administrative Support to QS and PM teams to include;
· Issue of quote requests.
· Raising orders and site instructions.
· Setting up project documents; directories, delivery schedules, minutes etc.
· Setting up analysis documents.
· Updating project files and stack ups using Excel.
· Processing of cost variations using Excel, checking sums and rates.
Apply for this position